Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Road to Eibach

9.10.09 Start: Some of you probably dont know who I am or what this is about. So, allow me to explain a bit.

My name is Chris Mills, I live in a comfortable home in south western Virginia. I'm Married to the most beautiful girl in the world and Im slightly obsessed with the little car I own. I call it a passion and people who also happen to own one of these cars may agree. To everyone else I'm just obsessed and slightly crazy.

My obsession is my 1993 Honda del Sol. Currently she sits in my drive way as my daily driver with lots of dents, slightly off color passenger fender and only a few things that people of the Honda world would think of as rare. Honestly nothing much to look at.

But. I have plans.
Eibach Springs holds a meet every year in Corona, Ca. One of the if not THE largest Honda meet on the Left Coast. My plan is to take my car from run of the mill to one of the most rare and clean del Sols that shows up to Eibach. No easy task for sure. So in the next eight months I will be working to make this goal a reality and to drive the car from my home to California via I40 and historic Rt. 66 once I reach it.

So follow along my journey to build my car and the side stories that will surely come with it on my road to Eibach.

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment