Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Goodbye Captiva... Hellooo primer then ... ???

This year at Import Alliance I saw way to many clean captiva del Sols. Even moreso they have been poping up online everywhere too. I love the color but in the interest in being a one off Honda I have decided that a new color is in order for this build.

So... Body work is going to start very soon on the sol. Front reflectors are going to be shaved along with fixing all the little dents and what not that have shown up on the nearly 17 year old car. The cannards I had are going away as well as they will make a slightly cluttered front end. I might get a backup/track bumper and move them to it but for now. Still waiting on confirmation for shipping from the UK on a few things.

The color I have picked out is a factory Honda blue but I wont be staying with the captiva that the car rolled off the line with. For now the wheels I have are probably going to stay on the car due to money limitations however they will be refinished and part will be color matched to the body.

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see it, you're psting pictures of work right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I will be posting pictures of the progress once I get into the body work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what kind of cannards are those? did you make it yourself?
    Car looks great with them. I`ve seen a picture of your sol` in `hondatech`.

    ReplyDelete